June 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Freelance Photographer at Todd Johnson Photography
* Hired to do casting of background talent and stand-ins for the film.
• Found reliable replacements for extras who were unable to attend the film shoot
• Checked-in the various extras and collected their paperwork so they could be paid in a timely manner
• Assisted with the casting of principal and background actors.!
• Organized different groups of interns to seek and recruit potential extras in different areas of the metro area
• Prepared materials for the extras casting director to show the directors potential extras for the film
• Responsible for recruiting, screening and interviewing extras based on script criteria for character and scene setting to work on the film
• Prepared reports and was in constant communication with a multi-dimensional work group on phone and in person to insure the film ran on time and on budget in the extras casting arena
• Guided hundreds of extras across the set to where they were to be positioned
• Recruited local people to work as extras on the film
• Helped coordinate and prepare an ‘Extras Casting Party
Recruited audience members to attend show. Responsible for audience logistics. Scheduled future audience attendance.
Fundraising research for the Film Board.
Supported PR functions at "Brunch w/ Robert Duvall" fundraiser and annual Town Hall Meeting.
Organize mailing to send to the State Senate & Legislature.