Senior Marketing Specialist | Personal Care, Beauty & Home Care Fragrance
July 2014 — Present
Largest global exporter of fragrance and flavors in the southeast
Responsible for the product category intelligence and research of personal care, beauty, lifestyle and home care fragrances. Analyze consumer behavior trends and market data in order to exceed new and existing customer expectations. Develop new sensory research relationships to promote brand leadership and visibility of the Arylessence brand.
• Develops, designs and presents major product category reviews internally covering Personal Care & Beauty, Men's Care, Industrial/Consumer Hand Hygiene and Home Cleaning Care.
• Design direction for customer sales sheets, full portfolios, labels and mock packaging for home fragrance products.
• Creates and presents strategic brand customized portfolios to assist sales pitches and presentations to multiple customers.
• Researches and analyzes global and niche marketing trends to complement innovative fragrance development across multiple segments.
• Conceptualize and develops trend forward fragrance collections translating into seasonal and limited edition retail opportunities for growth.
• Tracks market drivers and trends to assist sales teams with forecasting and understanding specialty markets, resulting in securing new accounts.
• Develops on-going digital brand strategy and manages weekly updates to all social media and web-based platforms.
• Maintains brand integrity and visibility for the Arylessence digital brand initiative.