Tiffany Tucker, CRPS®
Retirement Plan Specialist
Alpha Omega Wealth Management
Small town girl trying to make it in this big, big world.
In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. -Charlie Brown
cultivating a start up culture in my community that leads to more high growth companies.
Alpha Omega Investment Advisors
Retirement Plan Specialist
January 2012 — Present
• Managed mid to large size Defined Contribution plans ranging from $4 million to $264 million in assets.
• Provided investment fiduciary oversight to plan sponsors of defined contribution plans by tracking fund managers and performing vendor analysis.
• Completed comprehensive benchmarking to current plans and prospects to provide overall savings to both participants and plan sponsors, in the most recent case over $47,000 annually in savings.
• Explored new opportunities by cold calling and detailed prospecting to identify pain points for plan sponsors.
• Supported retirement plan committees development by implementing best practices and providing education on fiduciary responsibilities.
• Instructed both individual and group educational meetings to better inform participants on their options within their retirement plan.
• Built new relationships and foster existing relationships by representing the firm at community events and professional networking organizations.
• Designed new marketing strategy for all lines of business at the firm, including printed materials, website, and new public relations initiatives.
• Designed, organized and distributed all firm communications including blog, newsletters, and direct mail pieces.
• Planned investment seminars, instructional webinars, and client events to increase firm visibility and advance.
Cape Fear Publishing
January 2011 — January 2012
• Primary advertising account contact for all major Western Virginia and several National advertisers.
• Increased revenue by enhancing existing and aggressively pursuing integrated customer relationships resulting in major up-sell opportunities.
• Identified and pursued new sales opportunities resulting in over 20% growth for business in region.
• Tenaciously developed new and current accounts to adopt rebranded Multi-Media packages as an up-sell opportunity that markets long-term contracts and better customer satisfaction.
• Exceeded sales goals by 33% per issue on bimonthly production schedule by surpassing cold-call requirement by over 25% daily.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
March 2009 — January 2011
• Worked with Board’s Advocacy Committee to put into effect the Commonwealth of Virginia’s proclamation to name the month of September “Blood Cancer Awareness Month”.
• Established, coordinated and maintained strong relationships with Executive Committees, participants and corporate sponsor to grow market based events throughout the Virginia Chapter to increase awareness and support of the mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
• Instituted new social media sites for the Virginia Chapter’s fundraising campaigns that have since grown 63% more than that of the national The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society social media sites.
• Increased gross revenue of the Richmond Light The Night Walk by 18% year-over-year in 2009.
• Created new marketing tools and promotional ideas to increase awareness and participation in fundraising campaigns.
• Helped manage chapter relationships with its foundation and corporate donors, including tracking grant applications, cultivated stewardship, and helped to prepare grant applications.
BFA, Dramatic and Theatre Arts