Human Resource Assistant
February 2005 — October 2013
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, absences, amount of production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
- Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
- Schedule new employee orientations.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Deliver messages and run errands.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
-Administer health benefits to eligible employees, answer questions about health benefits