New York University
Graduate Student - Master of Science in Integrated Marketing
September 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
● Pitched, secured and executed sponsorships and on-site branded partnerships with a team of 6; previous partners include Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, David Meister and Diageo
● Managed contract negotiations, venue selection, talent/speaker bookings, budget allocations, staffing and production, design and on-site management for all New York City based events.
● Handled budgets ranging between $50K - $350K, for mid-to-large scale events – including galas, industry panels and fundraising walks – with attendance between 250 – 800 participants.
● Coordinated logistics for annual industry development events with the association's largest chapter.
● Solicited and managed corporate partnerships and membership benefits.
● Increased member participation thorough the cultivation of a 20-person volunteer committee.
● Expanded brand awareness through media outreach and other public relations initiatives
● Implemented an organization-wide rebranding – including development of branding guidelines, mission statement, identity kits and program collateral.
● Generated over $400K in revenue, in 2011, through offline and online marketing-driven campaigns including - direct mail, donor newsletters, multichannel fundraising campaigns, year-end appeals and acquisition efforts.
● Devised strategy and managed all official external communications – including magazines, annual reports, e-newsletters, direct mail and event collateral to a donor-base of over 30,000 supporters.
● Developed marketing strategies to strengthen outreach to over 30,000 constituents - an effort that resulted in an online revenue increase of 15% in Q4 2010, and 27% in Q4 2011.
● Led a creative team of 8, comprising of in-house and freelance staff including – publicists, editors, developers and designers.
● Utilized social media to improve online brand presence - resulting in a 47% engagement increase.
● Created online content - including webpage updates, weekly e-newsletters and online campaigns.
● Managed logistics for major fundraising events with 500+ invitees and budgets of more than $150K.
● Reviewed and negotiated vendor contracts that consistently delivered under budget.
● Managed logistics, labor relations and promotion for B2B events – responsible for earning 40% of annual revenue.
● Supervised a 20+ person promotional staff during trade shows, including the Consumer Electronics Show (CES).