Johns Hopkins Intrastaff
Talent Acquisition Specialist
January 2016 — Present
• Develops recruitment strategies and sources to meet the organization’s current and future manpower needs.
• Oversees and administers programs and special projects and monitors costs and budgets.
• Manages and coordinates the interview, screening, hiring, and orientation to Intrastaff.
• Serves as a representative at agencies, universities and other functions.
• Supports the organization’s goals and objectives
• Assists in filling vacancies in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry.