January 1998 — December 2007
• Director of small, privately owned, start-up Wellness Clinic with annual revenue over $200,000.
• Responsible for delivering exceptional, high quality patient care to a narrow range of patients.
• Create and manage operating budget, process administrative functions and patient files/records, accrue and analyze statistical data.
• Facilitate human resource functions, including sourcing, interviewing, staff recruitment; team training of customer service, product knowledge, and complaint management; coordination and supervision.
• Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
• Implement policies, procedures, and service standards.
• Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
• Resolve customer complaints and answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers
• Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions
• Train new staff with hands-on instruction; schedule appointments; organize inventory
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by to other professionals, organizations and businesses.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance.
• Confer with management to discuss and resolve customer complaints and answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
• Effectively resolved customer complaints at the lowest level possible
• Provided front-line customer services; greeted customers.
• Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
• Can easily break a large project down into smaller pieces, prioritize goals, and work under short deadlines without sacrificing creativity
• Supervised daily operations including practice management, staff training and education; progressive business marketing, strategy development and execution. Generate and bolster sales of health plan packages to include fostering a referral program.
• Continuously manage client/customer base through customer management software.