June 2014 — Present
- Ensured the quality and availability of geospatial data across the installation and satellite locations.
- Tracked all geospatial IT investments for installation.
- Trained GIS staff on regulation compliance, data management standards, attribution standards and data security.
- Developed and chaired installation GIS working group to acquire and maintain data accuracy.
- Ensured all geospatial data layers are comprehensive, spatially accurate, and compliant with regulations.
- Complete QA/QC of geospatial data layers and associated metadata.
- Managed, administered, and ensured security, maintenance and operations of GIS database systems.
- Reviewed the performance of contractors to determine the quality, quantity, and timeliness of work.
- Created & maintained floor plans, as-builts and record drawings using AutoCAD.
- Conducted site and facility surveys using optical and (GPS) equipment.