September 2016 — Present
Responsible and accountable for meeting sales goals, focusing on growth and profitability through team building and ongoing coaching and development.
• Worked in five different locations across divisions; all varying in volumes. Had the opportunity to work under top talent managers who were leveraged across the district, in roles ranging from Loss Prevention Manager to District Training Manager.
• Leveraged out to other locations for the last two quarters, across the district (Northeast) to provide feedback, support, training and development.
• Sponsored the Boston location from December 2016- January 2017; Traveled to location weekly in order to provide support and ensure a smooth transition during the onboarding of their new Store Manager (SM).
• In current role, assisted with the Training + Development of both associates and managers to meet company and store goals and expectations.
• Took ownership of Human Resources (HR) in current position; in charge of conducting interviews, hiring sales associates, the onboarding process and ensuring training was complete per company guidelines.
• In partnership with the Regional Training Manager, took on role of Store Manager (SM) in order to continue career development plan/ path to Store Manager Position.