Professional Services Group / Community Impact Programs
Lead Workshop Instructor
October 2016 — Present
Lead Workshop Presenter for job search and personal growth at the Racine County Workforce Solutions and outreach locations.
• Facilitate group workshops for a diverse clientele, including program referrals and the public.
• Research and develop workshop curriculum.
• Train, coach, monitor, and evaluate Workshop Instruction Team presenters, applying consistent standards and criteria to all.
• Review curricula created and/or edited prior to scheduling and presenting.
• Insure accuracy and timeliness of workshop informational materials and reports.
• Provide workshop follow-up for materials, tracking of results, and services for participants.
• Schedule workshops and coordinate logistics.
• Develop monthly and quarterly workshop calendars, booklets, and flyers as needed.
• Act as a program liaison to the community and within the Racine County Workforce Solutions.
• Assess, develop and manage special projects and specialized services.