Mobile Area Education Foundation
August 2011 — Present
• Provide individualized support to students 16-21.
• Supporting the Site Director on all programmatic issues.
• Designed the college and career development training modules.
• Coordinating the programmatic components of the school including advisory, post-secondary planning, special events, and career development programming.
• Creating rewards and incentives for students.
• Recognizing achievements and providing opportunities for extracurricular and service learning.
• Compiling required reports on program performance.
• Communicating regularly with the Career Development Program Director.
• Branding and Marketing to the program to potential candidates and the public at large.
• Perform student performance evaluations.
• Facilitating One on One & Group counseling sessions.
• Staff Supervision.