TATU CITY LIMITED
February 2017 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Experienced Sales Associate with a demonstrated history of working in the investment management industry. Skilled in Nonprofit Organizations, Negotiation, Business Planning, Microsoft Word, and Sales. Strong business development professional with a Certificate focused in Computer Software and Media Applications from Learnex C...
1. Generate,follow up and convert leads to achieve sales targets.
2. Conduct visits to the site including on weekends.
3. Populate and maintain the sales transaction pipeline and reduce the time to close.
4. Set and attend meetings with clients and follow up.
5. Respond to all enquires in a timely and professional manner.
6. Prepare and /or review documents such as Letters of Offer,Sales Agreements and leases.
Liaise with the internal and external stakeholders including Legal,finance and Marketing.
7. Remains knowledgeable on real estate market trends and update the team accordingly.
8. Develop and Maintain strong relationships with buyers and prospects.
9. Attend all client facing events and assist the marketing team on ideas to increase sales
10. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts.
Rent, buy, or sell property for clients.
Perform duties, such as study property listing, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to the sites, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts.
Submit daily and monthly reports to the marketing manager.
Handle assigned projects or properties ensuring that all marketing strategies are in place and update landlords/vendors on the status of their properties on a monthly basis.
Coordinated appointments with prospective buyers to showcase houses and plots.
Counsel customers on market current status for residential and land markets.