Edtech, Sociology and International Relations.
Young Women Network
Innovation Consultant passionate about technology and social innovation. I am President of Young Women Network, a group that gathers young women in Milan to support them in their career path, and member of ItaliaCamp.
In the future I would support people to develop their career and reach their true potential. I am interested in coaching, education and technology.
September 2012 — Present
- Preparation of market and benchmark analysis.
- Business strategies planning for the development of a new digital project: format definition, operative marketing tools, communication plans.
- Definition of strategic guidelines: market positioning, products and services offering model, commercial tools, operative franchising manual, contract, brand management, recruiting process, visual merchandising.
- Implementation of CRM system to support commercial activity.
- Training plans for sales networks, management.
Earlybird Venture Capital
May 2012 — October 2012
- Market analysis activities: benchmarking and analysis of market trends;
- Start-up analysis activities: business plan analysis, preparation of memorandum and meetings with entrepreneurs
Structured Products Sales Assistant
November 2011 — March 2012
- Assist in preparing client presentations and support Sales in preparing pitches for
Technical analysis of Stocks, Commodities, Futures and other Derivatives;
- Verify the reporting of structured products;
Women's World Banking
June 2010 — September 2010
I was responsible for the fundraising in Italy:
- Indentify potential opportunities and areas of development.
- Contacting potential partners
- Preparation of marketing pitch.
February 2009 — April 2009
ESADE Business School
Master of Science (MSc), International Management
Columbia University - School of International and Public Affairs
Executive Course, International Relations
Università Commerciale 'Luigi Bocconi'
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Economics and Finance
University of California, Berkeley - Walter A. Haas School of Business
Business Administration and Management, General