CenturyLink (Formerly Savvis Inc.)
Linux Systems Administrator
July 2016 — Present
* Manage Netcool Monitoring tool identifying SNMP traps.
* Manage, triage and resolve tickets raised off of alerts received from our hosting environment.
* Manage, triage and resolve tickets raised by the customer via telephone, e-mail and portal.
* Manage, triage and resolve tickets raised by internal teams.
* Support Windows, Unix, Load Balancer alerts.
* Administrate, configure and install monitoring agent.
* Work with monitoring and automation teams to report issues and submit enhancement requests.
* Ensure all alerts are actioned as required, including following knowledge base articles and support procedures to resolve alerts.
* Create documentation to increase team knowledge base.
* Daily review and action of open cases in the global team’s and your personal ticket queue.
* Administer, configure and install monitoring agent.