Fashion: specifically merchandising, product development, sales. Music, bike riding, and drawing.
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." –Steve Jobs
Assistant Merchandiser, Account Executive, Production Assistant, Sales Assistant.
June 2013 — Present
Fashion blog www.styleplaylist.com, covering current fashion trends, my personal style, DIY tutorials, music, and anything else that I might find inspiring or fitting for the blog.
May 2013 — July 2013
· Merchandised new items in a visually appealing and effective way.
· Monitored and ensured the floor was restocked with necessary merchandise.
· Created social media marketing projects and promotions.
May 2012 — May 2013
alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet
Intern to the President
May 2012 — July 2012
· Served as special assistant to the President, performing a wide variety of projects to assist in oversight of daily operations.
· Prepared and organized documents for meetings with internal departments and external companies.
· Managed merchandise samples and prepared the showroom for market week, buyers, and media by organizing samples by seasons and styles, attaching hang tags and ensuring they remained intact.
June 2011 — August 2011
· Configured weekly selling reports and presented them at merchandise meetings.
· Worked with Blue Cherry Systems. Entered style and color codes.
· Shadowed senior management during line adoption meetings.
· Attended meetings with production and design teams.
· Participated as a team member in creating the visual merchandising compass.
· Presented new product ideas, many of which have been utilized..
Sales Associate Palm Beach Gardens, FL
May 2009 — August 2010
Successfully provided assistance to customers buying products.
Creatively merchandised products/point of sale within the stores.
The King's Academy
Florida State University
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Retail Merchandising and Product Development