Digital Youth Network
June 2015 — Present
• Implementing scaffolded writing curriculum in a dozen CPS schools based on “Learning
• Designing and facilitating training for creation of digital badges and online curriculum.
• Developing CPS curriculum partnership for a district-wide personalized-learning initiative
called, “CPS Connects.”
• Leading usability testing of learning content amongst various audiences of learners.
• Representing DYN in Chicago Park District and One Summer Chicago partnership for teen
engagement strategic planning.
• Initiating partnerships for online learning content that I developed in partnership with:
GlassLab Games, Smithsonian, Amazon, Best Buy, and dozens of small organizations in