Marketing - Mizani USA
June 2016 — Present
• Lead execution of innovative brand initiatives including experiential marketing activations appearing at events in 3 states
• Create brand’s first national program in alignment with division-wide initiative; aimed at increasing salon profits through retail garnering $50,000 in first month
• Contribute to the development of category/brand strategies while fully owning select Marketing projects
• Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and their heads of Sales, Education, and Digital/Social/PR
• Influence brand media strategy and local advertising
• Provide support to the head of marketing in regard to budget, meeting planning, travel, etc.
• Collect, compare and synthesize national competitive and consumer data and make recommendations to management
• Manage in the day-to-day administrative responsibilities, operations and support execution of processes
• Manage creative development and act as liaison between the brand and Creative/Graphic Design teams; curate content, create launch specific print collateral, etc.