Coordinator, Mission Programs
September 2006 — Present
Liaison and Coordinator between the Director, faculty, and community members to plan, schedule and facilitate a broad range of workshops, programs, lectures, symposiums and luncheons for employees.
• Collaborated with the Director of Mission and Integration and the Department of Human Resources to restructure the mission focused New Hire Employee Orientation.
• Utilized Enterprise 9.0 to track new hires and employee terminations.
• Maintain the department Access database of event participation.
• Orchestrated events with up to 325 attendees: Mass of the Holy Spirit, New Hire Luncheon, Employee Service Award Dinner and Friends of Edmund.
• Handle confidential operating, financial and time keeping information.
• Monitor expenditures and reimbursements.
• Collaborated with the communications and graphic department to develop advertising materials.
• Manage lists and files; maintain information on department webpage(s), department archives and collections.
• Co-moderator for the Black Student Union (BSU).