August 2016 — November 2017
• Work with high profile and selective clientele to build and curate their wardrobes based on wants and needs by providing unparalleled sales and support for top of the line merchandise.
• Create additional merchandising opportunities based on customer feedback and current market trends
• Promote additional sales opportunities through trunk shows, events, private appointments and more.
• Interpreted company policies to workers and enforced company regulations.
• Suggested changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of store team.
• Analyzed and resolved work problems and assisted team in solving work problems.
• Successfully managed a 4-person team in running a retail operation.
• Trained new workers.
• Conferred with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual stores.
• Responsible for opening/closing of the store, bank deposits, paperwork, and checking in of shipment