Association of British Hujjaj (Pilgrims) UK
April 2013 — June 2013
ABH is a charity registered in the UK for the welfare and wellbeing of British overseas travellers.
- Worked directly with the General Secretary of ABH.
- Assisted with accounts, auditing and budgeting.
- Issued press releases to hundreds of newspapers & handled complaints from travellers.
- Played a significant role in assisting in high publicity campaigns to promote health and safety awareness
- Handled and assisted in all correspondence including official letters, emails and responses to VIPs such as Prince Charles and George Galloway MP in the UK, and Sheikh Sudais in Saudi Arabia