Administrative Supervisor of General Preventive
September 2016 — Present
• Ensure the Case Records are reviewed on a monthly basis.
• Enter/Review PROMIS and CONNECTIONS data in accordance with established timeframes, policies and procedures.
• Ensure continuous coverage of caseloads in the event assigned Case Planner(s) is out of work for vacation, medical leave, maternity leave, etc.
• Assist in orienting new workers their job and responsibilities.
• Assist in the development, implementation, and tracking of program outcomes.
• Provide at least one hour of structured supervision once per week to supervisees.
• Conduct one group supervision once a month.
• Assign intake/new referral and review with case planner at time of case assignment.
• Ensure all assessment and psycho-socials are completed accurately and within expected time frames.
• Assess staff development to provide support to staff.
• Identify training and development opportunities.
• Motivate and guide staff.
• Complete annual employee appraisals.
• Ensure compliance of all agency and ACS policy, procedures and contract mandates.
• Attend meetings, trainings and community outreach efforts on and off site.
• Perform related duties as assigned by Site Supervisor.
• Ensure all Family Team Conferences are completed within required time frames.
• Attend and participate in Family Team Conferences, Elevated Risk and Child Safety Conferences with case planners.