Reed & Graham, Inc.
Quality Control Technician
April 2014 — Present
Detail-oriented quality technician who is a quick learner and utilizes government-grade testing methods to prevent deterioration in asphalts and other construction materials.
- Diagnosed and caught multiple quality issues before they affected production, saving a substantial $70,000 per incident
- Daily sampling of emulsions, oils, and liquid asphalts used in production of aggregates and other construction material
- Research and development of new mixed designs of aggregates used for road, pavement, and property construction
- Maintaining and updating lab testing database, used for determining product enhancements and sales lineup
- Writing and editing of monthly test reports of construction materials
- Calibration and maintenance of the laboratory and testing equipment
- Customer service and answering client queries regarding our material manufacturing services