June 2015 — Present
I have an innate passion for building bridges, both internally and externally. I act as a brand ambassador for Redemption Plus, ensuring we create value for our customers throughout all touch points. I work closely with the Marketing team, collaborating on and leading projects as needed.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Leads marketing projects and initiatives that create value for our customers from concept to execution and post project evaluation, mining for data and insights as you go;
• Works with trade associations and industry partners to generate and/or fulfill speaking and writing opportunities in order to share our insights;
• Creates and executes targeted social media campaigns designed to grow our network and drive engagement;
• Manages schedule and develop content for our online educational resource (exp. creating and editing blog posts, coordinating and presenting webinars);
• Assists with preparation and execution of conferences, trade shows, and sponsorship opportunities, helping create targeted strategies and tracking ROI;
• Manages the day-to-day support requirements for The Incredible Birthday Party Project, as well as work to grow the program nationwide;
• Writes copy for a variety of mediums, including but not limited to, proposals, presentations, press releases, email campaigns, and our ecommerce site, ensuring Redemption Plus’ voice is accurately represented;
• Ensures Redemption Plus’ brand is consistently and accurately represented across all touch points;
• Collaborates cross-functionally, utilizing the internal customer concept, to eliminate waste and rework for Redemption Plus and our customers;
• Works as an effective team member, liaising with others and contributing to our overall customer experience;
• Other fun stuff as it arises.