Senior Category Manager
Management role responsible for all procurement activities for Third Party Manufacturers, Beauty Tools, Lip & Eye Liners and Fragrances.
Manage personnel for all procurement related activities in support of these commodities (measured by a prescribed set of metrics).
Key activities include:
• Supply management and evaluation
• New Product Introductions (NPI) - supply-chain
• Supplier Materials Agreements
• Demand Planning - input to demand planning in
development of category sell-thru trends
• Product Life-Cycle Management - discontinuations,
transitions, minimize excess and obsolete (E&O)
inventory and increasing inventory turns
• Service Level Accountability
• Supplier Capacity - own tracking and managing
supply-base capacity levels in accordance with
• Lead-time Reductions - lead on-going lead-time
reduction efforts for supply chain.
Additionally responsible for the oversight of Revlon’s Material Management processes, including the following activities: process-mapping, process gap analysis, root-cause analysis, new process development, documentation, metric development and training.