Kenya Lawn Tennis Association
January 2013 — Present
• Maintaining administrative workflow by creating systems and procedures of operations
• Resolving administrative problems - identifying and communication solutions.
• Liaison - Maintaining relationships with all stakeholders
• Maintaining technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
• Providing information through handling correspondence
• Maintaining continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; determining continuing needs.
• Guiding employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines;
• Managing projects; recommending deployment of designated resources, following up reporting and use of resources.
• Formulation and monitoring of budgets for the programs