Data Conversions/Data Tech Systems LLC
March 2006 — May 2013
* Proficient in reporting with Google Analytics, and executing responsibilities with ad networks such as Google AdWords, Microsoft/Bing, and other niche traffic platforms.
* Daily work with Excel in order to update data and report results to stakeholders as required (daily, weekly, monthly).
* Coordinated trade show exhibits, logistics, A/V and technology rental.
* Organized delivery of creatives for both online production and physical replication.
* Subject matter expert during website development on social networking sites.
* UX experience with community-based sites, and enhancements on those sites once they were in production.
* Served as regular liaison between web development teams and business users.
* Familiarity with Scrum agile development methodology, as well as task-tracking software such as JIRA and Redmine.
Social Media Management
* Created and oversaw the social media presence for a dozen branded niche properties, and continuously monitored online public relations to ensure their success.
* Managed and developed a team of ten to handle branded social communities.
* Maximized challenge opportunities to establish growth on sites including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram,WordPress and MySpace. Additional familiarity with Google+, LinkedIn.
Sales and Marketing
* Managed 15,000 affiliate accounts by promoting existing sales tool usage.
* Identified internal lost revenue opportunities, and collected more than $10,000 missing income on under-managed products.
* Assisted daily with client support issues.
Press and Public Relations
* Responsible for internal communications and external press and public relations; supervised a press team of two as well as coordinating with outside firms.
* Supervised e-mail marketing distribution and newsletters.
* Managed marketing plans for both physical product releases and digital content.
* Achieved Alexa traffic rankings of under 500 on specialty video hosting platform.