Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza
Business Travel Sales Manager
November 2014 — Present
• Corporate sales manager with responsibility for corporate relations, rate setting, forecasting and budgeting.
• Plan, implement, and manage small group meetings and events with attention to client requests, budget, and logistical requirements.
• Implement effective strategies to drive growth as evidenced by an average daily rate increase of 10% and room night growth of 1,000 for 2015 and retain room night production through 2016 hotel renovation.
• Ascertain and secure new customers through a variety of outreach tools such as cold calls, client pitches, sales blitzes, networking, presentations, personal meetings and hotel tours.
• Administrative duties included contract and proposal execution, updating data system, and creating forecasting and financial reports for executive management.
• Maintain positive relationships with current clients through mutually beneficial contract negotiations, consistent communication and comprehensive assistance.