Global Support Planner
September 2011 — Present
Own and drive end to end planning, performance and agent experience for our primary Consumer Customer Service Agent tool used by over 17,000 agents around the world. Working closely with business stakeholders, process owners and product teams, I develop requirements for engineering based on key business impact and maximum ROI. As the link between our supplier sites, engineering and the customer service business organization to ensure that our technology and tools meet the needs of our suppliers, agents and customers.
• Drove agent tool replacement across 32 Consumer Support Sites across the globe
• Reduced agent effort by developing a metrics calculator which measures necessary tasks within ASD for BI compilation vs extra/non necessary tasks as a baseline for agent effort reduction
• Saved 90 man hours per week on tool pilots through development of an online feedback process that provides us ranking, statistics, and common themes
• Improved BI partnerships and business synchronization efforts by developing an SR flow chart for improved communication and planning
• Created unprecedented Commerce Platform Live Training Environment- 78% of agents surveyed noted an improvement in capabilities after training because of this initiative.