MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER - IM Business
September 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Marketing Communications Assistant Manager - IM Business at Samsung Electronics
- Increase advertising revenue and brand development in the lifestyle market.
- Work with team and other divisions to achieve goal and target including customer management, event planning and publicity.
- Generate new business income thru multiple channels and market segments.
- Work with team to achieve target amount and new accounts.
- Negotiate deals with new accounts and assist team until deal is closed.
- Managing professional broadcast products for the Indonesian market covering all market segments from TV Stations, Production House, Rental House, Education, Governments, House of Worship and Retail Channels.
- Conduct all activity related to product, such as product management, market research, marketing promotions, project management with distributors, public relations with media.
- Analyze market behavior and trend, competitor pricing, conduct inventory management, forecasting, sponsorships, and event management.
- Manage VIP club members from major foreign and local multinational companies, government and other businesses.
- Conduct Manager On Duty on a routine basis.
- Manage customer retention and increase customer loyalty by providing the best service possible.
- Visit www.macjakarta.com for more information about the company.