SunTraxX Music Production
Lead Sound Designer-Engineer/ Music Producer
September 2005 — Present
• Successfully launched multiple TV stations with skillful sonic branding, crafting original music composition for individual identities from inception. Consulted directly with senior producers and heads of creative service departments on sound and musical direction for all projects with clients such as Al Rai TV, Al Watan TV, Bahry TV, Funoon Comedy Channel and Majlis TV.
• Producing high quality sound design, music production, audio editing, mix and master for TV program opening titles, promos, TV commercials, corporate videos, cinema trailers and certain levels for computer video game “Legend of Zord” from Imaginations. Other clients include Jazeera Airways, M.T.C.-Vodafone, Wataniya Telecom Kuwait, Viva Telecom, NBK, Cinescape Theaters, K.F.H., Gulf Sat and Cosmo Bowling Club.
• Train, mentor and inspire junior level sound engineers to maintain sound output quality up to industry standards so they can be hired when the station contract expires.
• Built, created and archived massive database of sounds, organizing a dense library with continuous updates to simplify processes.
• Generated voiceover and Foley creation for numerous documentaries.
• Produced, recorded, mixed and released various albums/singles for artists throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Highlights are “Lounge Sessions,” “Density,” “Dispersia,” “Sunami’s Tri-Polar Love” and “Chill Out Collection.”
• Achieved significant airplay for El Smog on mainstream Montreal radio stations.
• Constantly active and productive in talent scouting and artist development in between sound to picture projects.
• Won the Hot Spot award for best Sound Design for the main title sequence of “Sray.”