January 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Program Manager at ConnectSolutions Inc.
• Oversee platform enhancement and feature requests – managing internal trackers between cross functional teams on projects along with client communications for top priority enterprise client.
• Implementing large scale platform integrations to maximize account management efficiency and improve scalability of our services – including projects from design of SalesForce integrations to back end process optimization
• Managed our top direct response client as well as 3 of the top 15, accounting for annual revenue of $20 million (15% of total company revenue).
• Lead day to day client operations, optimized processes internally to shorten turnaround time, and supported cross‐functional teams to deliver top tier client services.
• Performed successfully against competing call centers, increasing English business by 50% and won 100% of a client’s Spanish business.
• Designed and implemented tests of 3rd party offers resulting in $5 million annual revenue increase.
• Worked jointly with media companies to improve quality of buys, relationship with clients, and winning more business.
• Mastered LiveOps platform and assisted in on‐boarding of new hires within 6 months.
• TCC is an online media publishing company recognized by BusinessWeek as one of America’s Top 10 companies run by young entrepreneurs. Entire staff works remotely in addition to their full‐time jobs.
• Prepared and published interviews weekly while managing layout and content of all interviews.
• Promoted from Business Development Associate to Editorial Tech Manager – July 2007
• Managed, tested, and examined billing databases to improve performance and trouble‐shoot problems.
• Improved customer relationships as direct liaison between pathologists and customers to facilitate communications.
• Maintained information integrity, updated daily results database, and communicated lab results with clients and addressed their concerns. Lead team on quality control issues.
• Researched and planned laboratory set ups, performed experiments, and assisted in maintenance.
• Created, maintained, and updated research lab result databases over a two‐year period.
• Studied and analyzed results in support of hypoxia research while evaluating performance of lab set up.
• Presented results and discussed experiment alternatives at review meetings and provided support to research investigators with study design and implementations.