Specialist, Project Planning & Support
February 2013 — Present
Department: Project Planning and Support (Mix of AP & Project Management)
• Determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating budgetary and accounting strategies, policies and plans in consultation with other Managers
• Providing financial information and interpreting the implications for business performance and funding needs
• Collecting, Entering and Maintenance of Contractual information in company’s tool.
• Forecasting and preparing budgets for the current projects based on Actuals.
• Update amendments related to various projects milestones associated with a Project.
• Compliance with the payment timelines as per the contractual terms.
• Validating invoices for more than 35 Countries including Asia Pac and Europe.
• Reassigning specific projected invoices to the concerned Project team members.
• Provide support in maintaining the vendor master data and related amendments
• Responsible and Point of contact from “Contracts” till “Payments”, Queries etc.
• Also works on Holds reports, Tracker cleanup and Assigning invoices to team que.
• Work closely with Project Leaders, Project Analysts, Operations Leaders, Functional Leads, Business and Project Support Function heads, for an effective and positive outcome of a project
• Assists Project Manager in their Project Planning, Decision Making process, timely forecasts and payments.
• Working independently and reliably showing a high level of ownership, with a strong focus on detail and committed to the Collection, qualitative data, validation, Budgeting, Costing and Funding, and analysis of the Project
• Well versed with Oracle R12 AP (Financials) module.