S Global placements
Regional HR Director
March 2007 — Present
• Maintain prospective employee resumes and job applications.
• Recruit and hire new employees.
• Administer new employee orientation.
• Manage and administer confidential employee paperwork.
• Manage employee performance, conduct and behavior.
• Maintain employee safety awareness.
• Assist in organizational planning, management and development.
• Maintain HR database.
• Conduct exit interviews.
• Review and update employee rules and regulations.
• Participate in annual salary and performance reviews.
• Handle employee complaints and disputes.