Electronic Merchant Systems
Director of Operations
October 2015 — Present
► Planning Administration
● Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, evaluation, and reporting of progress on plans.
● Research and write discussion papers, analysis documents and proposals as needed to assist the organization in determining and meeting its long and short term goals.
► HR Management
● Recruitment and contracting of company and project staff;
● Employee development, and training;
● Policy development and documentation;
● Employee relations;
● Performance management and improvement systems;
● Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
►Marketing and PR
●Manage advertising opportunities in other theatre program, press and at venues.
●Organize the availability of company members for media/PR events as necessary.
●Manage press development;
●Co-ordinate the invitation of potential future promoters and supporters of the company.
► Project Management
● Oversee organization of company transport, subsistence and accommodation.
● Marketing and PR:
● Manage advertising opportunities in press and at venues.
● Organize the availability of company members for media/PR events as necessary.
● Oversee content, production and distribution of marketing and publicity materials.
► Administrative Management
● Ensure client and vendor file integrity (documents, analytical information where required, communication notations, etc.)
● Maintain general oversight and insure accuracy of records including A/R, A/P, Inventory, etc.
● Assist in development of forms and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management.