S&P Global Market Intelligence
Senior Business Analyst
July 2014 — Present
• Leading effort for a company wide priority
impacting 600 users globally within the Public offering universe involving phasing out from a proprietary collection engine called Deal Track to CELSUS, a .NET based collection platform.
• Collecting business/technical requirements by analyzing business data and interviewing external/ internal clients.
• Develop business requirement analysis report and related technical feasibility reports.
• Production of high quality business and functional specification document artifacts
• Organize service engineering team with business SMEs, architects, system specialists, developer leads and test leads, to jointly work out a series of corporate specifications, which standardizes service features, business rules, operational workflows, system architecture and technical sequences; as well as system module functions, performances and interfaces; testing strategy and test cases.
• Responsible for leading and mentoring scrum teams, resource management and coordinating work across teams.
• Piloted Scrum ceremonies, user stories prioritization, defect triage meetings and issue escalation with product owner, Dev and QA team.
• Executing SCRUM ceremonies such as stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives & Stakeholder showcase.
• Working very closely with team, release coordinators and Product Owner to track and communicate team user stories, velocity, burn-downs and sprint/iteration progress.
• Coordinating with Dev, QA & change management team. Been point of contact for all queries