November 2004 — Present
- Business Process Modelling (BPMN)
- Requirements Engineering
- CRM UAT Testing
- Strategy/Market Analysis (Boston Box, Porters Five Forces, SWOT, PESTLE, Ansoff Matrix, MOST)
- Design of data solutions for Marketing Campaigns
- Project Management/Co-ordination
- Business Analysis - suggesting improvements to business practice
- Design and delivery of training
- Creative problem solving
- Liaising with end-users and 3rd party suppliers
- Cleansing & processing data using Excel
- Data Cleansing using QAS Experian Batch and Unify
- Data Auditing & Data Quality
- Microsoft software help
- Developing analytical databases from complex data sources
- Development of MIS
- Chairperson for Brighton NLP Group (2007-2009) including web site development, finance, marketing and event organisation.
- Writing parody songs performed by the Treason Show at the Dome, Brighton.
- Performing improvised comedy as part of ‘Existential Pants’ troupe, Brighton Festival performance.