Head, Product Delivery and 3rd Party Integration
January 2009 — Present
• Planned,Designed,Executed and Rolled out a new SaaS Vertical in the organization
• Successfully implemented a new business verticle which increased the ARPU significantly and also helped in increasing client base
• Work with the Technical Analysts and assisting in the formation of requirements and analysis artifacts focused on delivering a Solution Design which is fit-for-purpose
• Provide a conduit between Sales and the Product Units
• Assess and capture customer operational workflows.
• Engineering set-up and demonstration of Proof Of Concept (POC) systems
• Produce detailed responses to customer’s ITT, RFP and RFI.
• Prepare detailed Scope of Works
• Managing the entire SDLC process for software products and/or projects in Agile environment.
• Managing the development team of 35 people comprising software intern to team leads
• Managing Testing and Q&A team of 10 people
• Working closely with the product management group, the architecture team, the QA team, the customer support team and the client engagement team to ensure on-time delivery of superior quality products as per road-map
• Working with marketing devision regarding communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer
• Lead development team in requirements analysis, features scoping and backlog scheduling for multiple intermediate milestones until the final delivery
• Managing the simultaneous development and maintenance of different versions of each software product
• Analyzing resource requirements, recruitment and succession planning, employee compensation, employee deferred compensation
• Training and mentoring of the development team and monitoring their performance throughout the year
• Build strong business relationships with third-party partners and/or vendors