US Navy, USS Ronald Reagan
Nuclear Quality Assurance Officer / Project Manager
January 2010 — Present
Managed the Nuclear Quality Assurance Program onboard a Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier. Responsible for the continuous process improvement of shipboard maintenance and training. During Ship maintenance availabilities responsible for planning, scheduling and execution of work associated with the timely completion of the project.
- Project Manager for 110,000 Man-Hour intensive Maintenance Availability. Worked in close collaboration with 5 Shipyard organizations to plan and execute a $200 Million maintenance availability. Developed maintenance and testing plant that incorporated 582 Baseline preventive items and more that 1200 system upgrades.
- Lead Planner directly responsible for the development of over 200 quality controlled work packages and the acquisition and inspection of all quality controlled material.
- Developed and implemented a rigorous Audits and Surveillance program that tracked quality control discrepancies which resulted in Zero Discrepancies during the most recent Type Commander Inspection.
- Mentored new Sailors to familiarize them with the current Shipyard Project Management methodologies.
- Awarded and Navy Commendation Medal for Management of Quality Assurance and Project Planning.