Dungarvin Colorado and Utah
February 2010 — Present
- As Senior Director I am responsible for the overall operation of services in Colorado and Utah.
- I also serve as the Executive Director of the Dungarvin Colorado Child Placement Agency.
- Promote Self-Determination at every opportunity.
- Facilitate the development of organizational goals in order to accomplish program quality, corporate climate, profit and other outcomes.
- Acheive organizational profit goals.
- Ensure the development of accurate budgets.
- Negotiate contractual arrangements with funding agencies.
- Analyze monthly P&L statements.
- Effectively manage and control state accounts receivable.
- Hire, train, and supervise the activities of operational directors and support staff.
- Keep the organization current with best practices in the industry.
- Role model for organizational values, mission and philosphy in interactions with staff, persons served and their families, and members of the state/local service agencies and state departments.
- Manage new development/program start-up activities.
- Develop proactive quality assurance mechanisms with regular assessments of quality at the program level to ensure pre-licensing and post-licensing activities to keep all programs in line with standard licensing status.
As the Executive Director of the Child Placement Agency I am responsible for:
- Meeting all of the health and safety needs of any child that we place.
- Daily operations of the agency.
- Policy and precedure development and implementation.
- Compliance with all regulations and fiduciary requirements.
- Quality assurance