January 2016 — Present
* Serve as client lead for Silicon Valley-based B2B tech startup, landing high-profile interviews and coverage with CNBC, Fox Business, MarketWatch, Reuters, TechCrunch, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Recode, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg TV, Bloomberg Radio, Marketplace Radio and Cheddar TV in first 6 months.
* Drive on-message earned media coverage, author and place byline articles, and secure conference and event speaking opportunities for C-suite executives across existing portfolio of more than a dozen clients.
* Lead public relations, thought leadership, brand positioning, digital and public affairs campaigns for real estate, B2B technology, consumer technology, healthcare and other industry sectors.
* Leverage data, technology features and enhancements, research studies, customer successes, industry trends and multimedia content for innovative storytelling opportunities on behalf of clients, resulting in broadcast, print and online media coverage.
* Research, write and cultivate engaging content for social media channels and company blogs.
* Foster trusted relationships with reporters, editors and influencers, enabling clients to serve as expert sources for stories.
* Draft ghostwritten bylines and contributed articles for C-Suite executives, leading the entire process from initial story ideation and content creation to recommending and securing target publication.
* Develop and implement outreach and engagement strategies that successfully cultivate support from business, community, civic and industry leaders.
* Manage the planning and execution of client special events such as groundbreakings, grand openings, VIP open houses, etc.
* Secured support from Governor Jay Inslee, a bi-partisan group of 17 state senators, local elected officials and statewide veterans leaders for a proposed federal rule to strengthen healthcare access for military veterans.