O'Grady Peyton International
May 2015 — Present
RETENTION SPECIALIST: August 2015 - Present
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with clinicians on assignment to ensure successful completion of OGP contract hours.
- Disseminate policies to contract staff. Provide training, give work directions, resolve problems, prepare schedules, and set deadlines to ensure timely completion of work.
- Provide social support. Assist with acclimation: examples – banking, schools, childcare, family concerns, spousal employment, resume building, essentially any task that will assist the clinician and/or their immediate family members to acclimate to the local area.
- Implement a retention strategy to ensure that Clinicians feel that OGP values their unique contribution to exceptional patient care, recognize their accomplishments, and make them feel valued as employees of OGP.
- Partner with payroll, benefits, quality services, relocation, licensure and other internal departments as needed to ensure timely resolution of issues and excellent customer service.
- Monitor Clinicians hours worked on a weekly basis to determine that they are on track with their employment agreements. Ensure fulfillment of hour’s commitment to OGP.
- Partner with Quality Services to maintain compliance for Nurses’ files that are On Assignment.
Identify risk nurses on a weekly meeting with Clinical Director and Brand President.
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR: May 2015 - August 2015
- Built and maintained a positive working relationship with clinicians on contract to ensure that they completed necessary requirements prior to immigration process.
-Instructed clinicians on English requirements. Completed English training calls via phone and Skype.
- Educate clinicians in the time frame of immigration process. Ensure timely completion and submission of all required documents.
- Provide social support with financially unstable clinicians. Assist with communication to clinicians about current immigration status such as retrogression.