Sr. Project Manager
June 2011 — Present
The Senior Project Manager acts as a liaison between various deliveries teams requiring coordination of these resources and in constant contact with named federal accounts. Through understanding of core business and service objectives and processes, this position translates the needs into a clear definition of system and requirements, culminating in the production launch of systems and enhancements that obtain all objectives. Provide end-to-end project management throughout the lifecycle of a project by directing the efforts of project team using dotted-line authority to deliver a completed product and service.
• Full accountability for managing larger low complexity to high complexity projects, or projects within programs which may span multiple regions or countries.
• Manage multiple concurrent projects estimating, scheduling, coordinating, assigning resources, ensuring that project funding is secured, and assisting in recommending business solutions or alternatives for projects as needed.
• Asses, plans for, and manage project risks, issue, escalations and problem resolutions.
• Manages project scope, project budgeting and cost reporting, and ensures completion of projects while meeting quality, schedule and cost objectives using the organization's standard processes.
• Act as project liaison between IT partners, client organizations and IT leadership.
• Provide support with project communications and tracking project progress.