Marketing Analyst, Direct Mail
January 2012 — Present
• Manage and execute Bloomingdale’s direct marketing campaigns supporting all calendar, and vendor events using the Unica Affinium Campaign tool to ensure accurate and timely production of customer files. Maintain direct marketing event schedules to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Utilize Bloomingdale’s customer database, marketing calendar and previous direct mail campaign results to interpret historical customer behavior as a tool to drive marketing initiatives, including circulation recommendations and customer segmentation strategies (RFM/segmentation/model) for 350+ mailings per year.
• Collaborate with Account Executives, Merchants and Marketing Effectiveness Teams to finalize overall direct mail strategies, (i.e. offers, circulation, and targets) to optimize mailer performance.
• Design and implement tests and analytics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and to maximize ROI and drive total product/event sales.
• Analyze direct mail campaigns in context of total event performance pre and post event for all mailings, and communicate results, actionable insights and recommendations to business partners and cross functional teams in order to innovate and improve upon each campaign.