Quality Auditor Manager
October 2012 — Present
Department Manager of Quality Assurance and Audit Department.
• Track and document procedure changes, revisions, dates, signatures, etc. Facilitate the roll out of internal changes in process and procedures throughout the organization. Updates will include making sure our internal intranet stays up to date at all times for employee reference.
•Oversee training program(s)
• Annual review of all procedures with documented status, updates and changes implemented or required.
• Review quality statistics and determine areas that may need improvement.
• Manage the documentation necessary to demonstrate compliance with privacy law – HIPAA.
• Complete sample audits within each department. Inspect sampling of order processing to ensure quality and procedures are being adhered to.
• Assist with managing paperwork and website requirements for CMS, VIPPS and client expectations.
• Complete reviews of internal audit results from our PBM partners to ensure accurate information is being sent and confirmed at all times.
• Participate in client and vendor audits as scheduled. Assist with preparation of all requested pre-work, site visit activities and facilitation of the requested changes that need to be implemented and communication required to report back to the partner at the close of the audit.
• Assist with providing and managing results of our quarterly customer satisfaction comment cards and results.
• Develop internal quality requirements and guidelines for each department within the organization.
• Develop a process to complete periodic checks of internal processes to ensure the business is on task with expectations.
• Ensure that we adhere to system Validation and Documentation requirements.
• Ensure that we complete our Temperature Mapping and perpetual tracking of results.
• Ensure that all training and training documentation is on track completed/reported properly.