MTS - System Analyst/Programmer
July 2012 — Present
· Tests, enhances, debugs and builds the web services to be executed across the company front-end applications.
· Handles production issues in a timely manner.
· Designs and builds the Verizon qualification engine using the C# language. · Handles calls with clients to discuss business requirements.
· Validates XML files against associated XSD.
· Works with multi-tier solutions in Visual Studio 2010 to implement the data access layer and business logic layer.
· Develops and document the qualification web service for external partners. · Collaborates with ITO/External teams to turn around and route IRs.
· Involved in the production certification and deployment process. · Analyzes impacts of project phases and PCR requests. · Creates and documents guidelines for internal team processes.
· First Project: VAS Migration