SENIOR UX & CONTENT STRATEGIST
February 2013 — Present
• Integrated user research and usability testing into our development process conducting stakeholder interviews, user surveys, prototype testing and user testing.
• Reduced design & development iterations by implementing a user-centered and content-oriented approach to projects.
• Lead the user experience strategy for all website projects creating sitemaps, wireframes, sketches, journey maps, functional prototypes, user personas, content maps, user flows, taxonomy.
• Established a process for conducting content, UX and SEO audits for a team of digital strategist.
• Developed a content strategy for our company blog that increased our content production by 50%.
• Lead SEO evaluations and guided digital strategist on how to conduct keyword research.
• Managed and maintained over 20+ projects at a time and launched over 14 projects within a 12-month period
• Produced Wordpress websites and Campaign Monitor e-mail templates from inceptions to completion for cause-oriented organizations
• Initiated project plans including building estimates, timelines, allocating resources and defining milestones.