Servant Leadership, Character Formation, Entrepreneurship, & Creative Marketing
Families of Character
Director of all operations and administration for a 4-year old secular nonprofit that aims to educate parents in forming good habits in themselves and their families based off of virtues from Aristotle's Nichomachean Ethics.
"…the right direction leads not only to peace but to knowledge. When a man is getting better he understands more and more clearly the evil that is still left in him. When a man is getting worse he understands his own badness less and less. A moderately bad man knows he is not very good: a thoroughly bad man thinks he is all right. This is common...
I think I have it.
Families of Character
February 2013 — Present
Director of all operations and administration for a secular nonprofit that aims to educate parents in forming good habits in themselves and their families based off of virtues from Aristotle's Nichomachean Ethics. Other responsibilities include heading product development, customer service, website development/maintenance, supporting all marketing and branding efforts (designed company logo), and attending events as a company representative.
Steamboat Pilot & Today
Designer & Editorial Cartoonist
January 2012 — February 2013
- design ad campaigns for the Steamboat Springs community for the daily newspaper, various magazines, and other publications that are printed in-house
- work directly with clients to achieve enhanced marketing with favorable results through our printed and web outlets
- advertisement design, hands-on production preparation, newspaper & magazine layout design, copy editing, and concept branding
- execute editorial cartoons weekly for the Steamboat Pilot & Today and the Craig Daily Press
The White House Project
October 2011 — February 2012
- research alumni, funding opportunities, and grants for a national, nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization that aims to advance women’s political leadership in all communities and sectors
- assist in multi-platform events and recruiting to promote successful women in all realms
Colorado State University The Association for Student Activity & Programming
Marketing/Graphic Design Coordinator
August 2008 — December 2010
- worked with committees within while networking with on campus organization to develop marketing programs, brand events, and develop strong relationships
- budgeting, planning, and implementing 13 film-related events on CSU’s campus per semester
- managing, training, and mentoring a group of volunteers all year long
- served as Chair of Hospitality to two famous bands, crew, and over 40 volunteers for a large-scale show in Moby Arena (22 hour day)
- Chair of CollaborASAP; Employee of the Month
- designed the poster for a concert for famous Hip-Hop artist Ludacris
Colorado State University
Texas Christian University