January 2013 — Present
• Responsible for the functionality and data integrity of HR systems, focusing on implementing the UltiPro system across the global organization and work to ensure HR systems and data are efficiently utilized, maintained and available throughout the global organization
• Confirm accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintain data in the HRIS system and assure information is available on a timely basis
• Perform group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and research/report on any data discrepancies, work with the HR team and vendors as appropriate
• Provides day to day support to end users, troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions
• Prepare other reports, graphs, charts, statistics and HR metrics in support of human resources strategic and transactional needs
• Maintain awareness of vendor’s plan for system enhancements and the potential impact of those plans on current and future HRIS functionality
• Manage vendor interfaces
• Work closely with the HR team to help create efficiencies with additional or improved automation. This includes implementing and training end users on additional HRIS modules.
• Organize and deploy benefits open enrollment
• Implemented Onboarding, Online Reviews and Global HR.
• Approve employee benefit additions, changes and cancellations in the HR system.
• Set-up business rules for benefits and earnings in HR System