Harry S Truman Coordinating Council
Environmental Program Specialist
April 2007 — July 2013
• My time with Region M Solid Waste Management District (Region M) has allowed me to give assistance to schools, sheltered workshops, organizations, business, non-profits, and communities to build stronger partnerships and practices regarding materials management.
• Projects managed include a variety of waste reduction and collect programs to meet community and State needs. These programs helped expand our economy, protect our environment, and strengthened our communities.
• Worked directly with Director of HSTCC on strategic planning of Region M projects and overall District Plan which includes five counties.
• Researched and wrote reports concerning grant applicants and programs.
• Played key role in preparing successful grant proposals to the Department of Natural Resources to provide services in Southwest Missouri.
• Prepared many reports, contracts, meetings for Region M.