Community Partners Enterprises LP
Property Manager/ Accountant
July 2014 — Present
- Primary liaison between tenants and upper management.
- Prepare and/or implement procedures and systems to ensure orderly, efficient workflow.
- Confirm all leases and corresponding paperwork are completed and input to software System accurately and on a timely basis.
- Ensure current resident files are properly maintained.
- Ensure all administrative paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted on a timely basis.
- Lead emergency team for all properties.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Handle payments by verifying documentation, and preparing disbursements.